Sat 21.09.19 – Drivers Hours and Tachograph course cancelled
Out of stock
This comprehensive seminar will ensure delegates acquire a full understanding of EU and domestic drivers’ Drivers Hours and Tachograph best practices and requirements.
- Makes sure drivers have up-to-date knowledge of rules and laws regarding drivers hours.
- Ensures drivers understand and are able to use analogue tachographs and new digital tachograph technology.
- Counts as 7 hours towards the 35 hours of periodic Driver CPC training required to gain or renew a Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
- The rules on drivers’ hours – Regulation (EC) 561/2006 and GB Domestic Rules including: daily/weekly/fortnightly driving limits including driving breaks; daily and weekly rest requirements.
- The rules on working time – Road Transport (Working Time) Regulations 2005 including: breaks from work; the definition of work; maintaining weekly average at or below the legal limits.
- The Rules on Tachograph Usage – Regulation (EC) 3821/85 and drivers’ responsibilities in using analogue and digital tachographs including: carrying sufficient records; correct use of the mode switch; centrefield entries on analogue charts; explanation of different digital tachograph cards; understanding what a digital vehicle unit (VU) records; logging in and out of digital VU; manual entries on digital VU; manual records on both analogue and digital; returning used analogue charts to operator; rules regarding downloading digital data
- Graduated Fixed Penalties – Including: penalties, fines and convictions for various drivers hours and tachograph infringements
Course Duration: 7 hours Commences: 09:00 at Buds Cafe, Lee Mill
JAUPT – Driver CPC Notes
This course has been Approved by JAUPT to count 7 hours towards Driver CPC Training requirements. Call us if you require further information.
Don’t forget to bring – Candidates must bring the following forms of ID to enable us to upload the training record to the DSA website.
- Photo-Card Driving Licence
- Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
Also accepted forms of ID
- Digital Tachograph Driver Card
- Valid UK Passport & Driver Licence Number
Without at least one of the above forms of ID we will not be able to record your training.
Cost includes record uploading charges, any travel and accommodation costs incurred for our instructor, approval certificates and full seminar course notes. Refreshments will be delegates’ own responsibility.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.