6th July Safe Eco Driving
Out of stock
This comprehensive seminar will ensure delegates acquire a full understanding and a thorough approach to driving, including driver seat positions, fuel saving tips, general awareness of forward planning, good preparation, driver fatigue and sleep deprivation. Furthermore, the course deals with the vitally important issue of vulnerable road users.
- Promotes safety and instructs on a good and safe way to drive.
- Advises on best practice, equipping drivers and protecting the vulnerable road users.
- Counts as 7 hours towards the 35 hours of periodic Driver CPC training required to obtain and renew a Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
- Being comfortable and supported to reduce risk of strain or injury
On the Road:
- Attitude, observation, hazard perception and concentration
- Weather and visibility
The Principles of Fuel Efficient Driving:
- Tips and advice to ensure improved driving practices
- Vulnerable Road Users:
- Driving to safeguard vulnerable road users
1 day (7 hours towards Driver CPC)
Commences: 09:00 at Buds Cafe, Lee Mill
JAUPT – Driver CPC Notes
This course has been Approved by JAUPT to count 7 hours towards Driver CPC Training requirements. Call us if you require further information.
Don’t forget to bring – Candidates must bring the following forms of ID to enable us to upload the training record to the DSA website.
- Photo-Card Driving Licence
- Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
Also accepted forms of ID
- Digital Tachograph Driver Card
- Valid UK Passport & Driver Licence Number
Without at least one of the above forms of ID we will not be able to record your training.
Cost includes record uploading charges, any travel and accommodation costs incurred for our instructor, approval certificates and full seminar course notes. Refreshments will be delegates’ own responsibility.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.