July 28th – Health and Safety
7 in stock
This comprehensive seminar will ensure delegates acquire a full understanding of EU and domestic drivers’ Health and Safety best practices and requirements.
- Course Introduction
- Health & Safety at Work – The Basics
- Safety on site, Safe Manoeuvring
- Workplace Transport
- Working at Height, Slips, Trips & Falls
- Manual Handling – The Basics
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fuel Efficient Driving indepth
- Daily Vehicle Checks
- Fuel Usage, Use of Gearbox
- Rules of the Road, Speed Limits
- Road Markings Specific to Goods Vehicles
- Use of Mobile Phones, Sat Nav
- Driver Fatigue & Fitness to Drive
- Severe Weather Driving
- Traffic Accident Procedures
- Course Evaluation & Close
Commences: 09:00 at Buds Cafe, Lee Mill
JAUPT – Driver CPC Notes
This course has been Approved by JAUPT to count 7 hours towards Driver CPC Training requirements. Call us if you require further information.
Don’t forget to bring – Candidates must bring the following forms of ID to enable us to upload the training record to the DSA website.
- Photo-Card Driving Licence
- Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
Also accepted forms of ID
- Digital Tachograph Driver Card
- Valid UK Passport & Driver Licence Number
Without at least one of the above forms of ID we will not be able to record your training.
Cost includes record uploading charges, any travel and accommodation costs incurred for our instructor, approval certificates and full seminar course notes. Refreshments will be delegates’ own responsibility.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.